- To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness, for life.
- To non-judgmentally deliver the highest possible level of care, with empathy and understanding.
- To continually pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology.
- To treat our patients as individuals.
- To deliver this care with first-class, knock your socks off service.
- To respect our patients’ time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource—window of information with concern for our patients’
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.
- To deliver dentistry that can be trusted.
Call our Clinton Township Dentist Today at (586) 649-3887 for your Appointment
Don’t Panic! We’re Only A Phone Call Away!
Our after-hours telephone number is 586-649-3887.
If you have a dental emergency, please call the after-hours telephone number and follow the instructions on our out-going message.
Please note that medications will only be prescribed for patients who have recently been seen in our office.
Recommendations for care for certain emergency situations, such as what to do if your tooth is knocked out, are available on our website.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or get to the nearest emergency room.
Esthetic and restorative dentistry are excellent investments in an individual’s well-being. We firmly believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the treatment you desire. We are sensitive to the fact that each patient has different needs and have several payment options available so that treatment is accessible to everyone. All financial discussions and arrangements are kept strictly confidential. Insurance Accepted: Most insurance plans are accepted. If you are covered by a dental insurance plan, we will gladly file your insurance forms for you with a request to have the benefits assigned to the office. Co-payments are required at the beginning of treatment.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit: We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Your Healthcare Credit Card: CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Our office hours are:
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Our office is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
Phone: 586-649-3887 | Fax: 586.263.9588